User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CET Total Reward ponts and AC Restaurants

CET Total Reward ponts and AC Restaurants

Are the restaurants in AC 1-1TR points or 2-1 like in NOLA? I also have a 100.00 diamond meal coupon still that I can use, anyone have any recommendations for AC restaurants- we really have no clue as far as CET places in AC ? I'm vegetarian and my husband just eats poultry, Italian and Mexican are our faves but we are open to any place.

Sunday brunch at nero's was great I think we will go again this time.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Sunday brunch at nero's was great I think we will go again this time.
    I agree, that place is awesome!!

Thank you, I'll check out the brunch menu...maybe we can join you guys.

To answer your question anytime you redeem your RCs in AC it's 2:1. I learned this the hard way when I paid for mine and my friends meal. I was so annoyed...when you have a ton of RCs it doesn't matter. However then, I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    To answer your question anytime you redeem your RCs in AC it's 2:1. I learned this the hard way when I paid for mine and my friends meal. I was so annoyed...when you have a ton of RCs it doesn't matter. However then, I didn't.
    Thank you for the info. Maybe I will wait and use them in Vegas...I have a good amount of points but I'd rather get the 1-1 . Did you go to any good restaurants you could recommend either casual or upscale. Doesn't have to be at CET properties.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Thank you for the info. Maybe I will wait and use them in Vegas...I have a good amount of points but I'd rather get the 1-1 . Did you go to any good restaurants you could recommend either casual or upscale. Doesn't have to be at CET properties.
    I've only eaten at the Cafe at CP. There's a great sushi place in the Forum shops. I've also eaten at PH Changs and Rainforest Cafe. That's about it.

I think it depends on the restaurant. Some are 1:1 and some aren't. I think Nero's was 1:1. Kind of pricey for brunch but the view is awesome!!

@nhmajik There is a list of 1-1 and 2-1 places my understanding is cet owned is 1-1 and Neros was 1-1 when we ate there.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I think it depends on the restaurant. Some are 1:1 and some aren't. I think Nero's was 1:1. Kind of pricey for brunch but the view is awesome!!
    Thanks Laurie, I did look to try and find a brunch menu. I didn't see any menu or pricing. I'm sure they have the regular breakfast type of things like omelets and waffles, ect. I think we are going to go, we like a nice breakfast. If you guys go let us know what time.
    @foamy Thank you