User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should There Be a Facebook Group for Jokers As An Extension of the Board?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 33.33%
  • No

22 66.67%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Group Page

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    all ill say is this ...im cool with a FB page as long as these people become full members at some point.
    1378523382526.jpg

Charlie is going 2 years back in the archives! Haha Yup we have that Facebook group and I'm sure some aren't members here, that is hard to police. But they have an open invite!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Charlie is going 2 years back in the archives! Haha Yup we have that Facebook group and I'm sure some aren't members here, that is hard to police. But they have an open invite!
    Hmm just looked at dates right you are ..haha ..become members anyway y'all .

owls
    IMG_1835.JPG

FB ugh

No to FB...............

Blog Entries
    My View of this still has not changed . The ones on the FB club page should be compelled to become full members here .

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    My View of this still has not changed . The ones on the FB club page should be compelled to become full members here .
    We have stopped admitting new members, unless I know them from other Vegas/gambling groups. (Which has only been 1 or 2 in past few months). Facebook really pushed related groups the other month and there was a big spike in people trying to join. Now Mark is busy with congressional hearings, he can’t be bothered HHH
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have stopped admitting new members, unless I know them from other Vegas/gambling groups. (Which has only been 1 or 2 in past few months). Facebook really pushed related groups the other month and there was a big spike in people trying to join. Now Mark is busy with congressional hearings, he can’t be bothered HHH
    When i was working out one day it was on. For a young guy I thought he did a really good job of answering what were odd poorly worded questions at times...I don't know how many time he had to answer that you could set you security settings to limit what can be seen....

owls
    He reminded me of an uncontrite little boy, trying to talk the parent out of giving him an ass-whooping.

A13C80DF-F759-479A-9893-29BF2786587F.jpeg