Quote Originally Posted by 21blackjack View Post
I'm interested in the diamond card and att discount I wonder what else kind of benefits this card provides. I tried looking in their site but it seems you have to be a member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some of the benefits that they sent to her in email

NEW BENEFITS:
American Airlines: Receive Automatic AAdvantage® Platinum Status for a specified 90 day period and keep it through February 2017 by fulfilling enrollment and mileage criteria. * - REDEEM BENEFIT BY JULY 31st
JetBlue Airways: Complimentary JetBlue TrueBlue Mosaic status with the purchase and completion of two qualified round-trip flights.**
Hilton HHonors™: Complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status Membership.
Caesars Total Rewards®: Complimentary Diamond Total Rewards® Status.
Virgin Atlantic: Complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite Status after completing one flight & Fast Track to Gold Elite Status and up to 20% off flights.
Cathay Pacific Airways: Complimentary Marco Polo Club Silver Tier Status, and up to 25% off most flights.
Virgin America: Virgin America Elevate® Elite Status Match from select US domestic airlines and up to 12% off most flights.
Access to our Popular Hotel Program: Newly added properties include: St. Regis Bahia Beach Puerto Rico, W Hotel Scottsdale, Andaz Maui Resort, L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Virgin Hotel Chicago, and Gansevoort Turks & Caicos.
Lifestyle & Business Benefits: Audi, Equinox (preferred pricing), Dollar Shave Club (up to 6 months free), AT&T Wireless (15% off most plans), and Apple (preferred pricing).