User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FoundersCard - Complimentary CET Diamond Status

Thanks for the info. I guess I play enough to get comped weekday rooms at all CET properties and Borgata but will probably never be enough of a player to hook up for the weekends. I'll use this card for a year and see if it was worth it...there's also a UPS discount that is good for my business shipping from Indonesia, will see about the other perks.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

So I'm going to follow up a bit on Jen's question. If I get the FC now, will my Diamond status be good through March 2016 or 2017??

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    So I'm going to follow up a bit on Jen's question. If I get the FC now, will my Diamond status be good through March 2016 or 2017??
    I just called my SIL and she said that she thought is was good for this year and next but when she gets home - she is going to check on that.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I just called my SIL and she said that she thought is was good for this year and next but when she gets home - she is going to check on that.
    I just checked on the FC website where they show the preview of benefits for new members and this is what it said about Diamond Status:

Please allow up to six weeks for upgrade. Upon being upgraded, your status is valid through March 31, 2016.
    Must be 21+ to redeem this benefit.
    * Where available. Fees or other restrictions may apply. Please see Total Rewards Center for complete details.
    ** Cash/Credit purchases only. Some items may be excluded from this discount. Please see Total Rewards Center or retail outlet for any restrictions.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Okay, I went for this and joined for 2 years. Unfortunately as we know my luck hasn't been the best the last couple years so I hope my joining doesn't mean they don't renew the CET Diamond perk for 2016, LMAO!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Okay, I went for this and joined for 2 years. Unfortunately as we know my luck hasn't been the best the last couple years so I hope my joining doesn't mean they don't renew the CET Diamond perk for 2016, LMAO!
    My trips are all planned for the rest of 2015 and I don't have CET on my radar for those trips. I think I will wait and hopefully join early next year. But only if they don't eliminate Diamond as a perk!

Blog Entries
    Not about FC, but on a similar point, has anyone gotten the Hyatt credit card to get MLIfe Gold status?

Think I'll do like @Nhcris and wait till next year. I don't have a CET real close.

Me too, if they extend I'll do it otherwise not. Mostly because it's an automatic renewal and too close to the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    My trips are all planned for the rest of 2015 and I don't have CET on my radar for those trips. I think I will wait and hopefully join early next year. But only if they don't eliminate Diamond as a perk!

Makes sense to wait and I agree likely not worth it for most unless they renew that Diamond perk though there are other great hotel opportunities via FC for those who pay for rooms outside of Vegas or people who don't use comp offers there. There were some other perks through FC I wanted but as far as CET goes I figured the 2 free show tickets a month would make it worth it to me since I'm there so often and if nothing else I can get tickets to the High Roller and give them out to friends each month, LOL!

I've only stayed at one CET Vegas property and that was last year the one night at Paris when Ken was staying there during the April Meet. This year I'm going to brave a Augustus tower room in October and then for a night in December too before moving to Aria for NYE. I'm hoping they renew the Diamond perk next year so I'll have it for Lake Tahoe, <crossing fingers>.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: