User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning for Vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Planning for Vegas

Hello

I'm very excited for my upcoming trip to Vegas....13 days away.

Here are a couple questions

1. Does anyone know the gaming hours for Palazzo? My flight does not arrive until 10pm. Trying to figure out if I should play Tuesday night or wait until Weds morning after the "new" day starts.

2. I have never used limo in Vegas, for those of you that do: did you book through your host and have it comped at the end? Other option would be to just take the shuttle I guess? I normally rent a car but don't plan to for this trip.

3. I can't decide if I want to double dip. I'm staying at Palazzo and my primary goal is get gold status on this trip. I have $100 food credit if I book a room in CET network but not sure if it's worth it. My plans were to play at Palazzo primary and secondary would be Aria/Bellagio.

Any input would be appreciated - thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only input is to wait and go on August 29th when I go so I can finally meet you. It would be a great birthday gift for me!

Sorry that I have no input since I have never played at Palazzo, but do want to wish you a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    My only input is to wait and go on August 29th when I go so I can finally meet you. It would be a great birthday gift for me!

Sorry that I have no input since I have never played at Palazzo, but do want to wish you a great trip!
    Thanks Zeus, I really want to meet you too. This was a last minute unplanned trip because they had $69 one way airfare and I couldn't pass up $138 RT to Vegas.... Only staying 2 nights so I can't get into too much trouble but it does mean I have to play responsibly when I go to Biloxi this weekend so I don't blow my Vegas BR. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post

hopefully you can meet up with @touche22 he is there that weekend

Blog Entries
    1-Used to be 5:45am but it changed last year. I went down at 4:30am last Halloween and ran into goldengreeke playing VP. Figured I'd play for an hour but stuck my card in and a new day had already started.

3- I'd ignore $100 food credit (unless you eat at Ruth's Chris)
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    1-Used to be 5:45am but it changed last year. I went down at 4:30am last Halloween and ran into goldengreeke playing VP. Figured I'd play for an hour but stuck my card in and a new day had already started.

3- I'd ignore $100 food credit (unless you eat at Ruth's Chris)
    Thanks Trey, hopefully Darlene can confirm the time for me since she will be there the week before me.

I'm going to pass on the food credit, my BF has $200 FP offer @ CET so he booked a room. I figured I would book one too since I had to go over there anyway but don't want to feel obligated to play since my focus is at V/P this trip.

@zeus Your there Aug 29th? where ya staying?

Nice score on the airfare. Planning for Vegas is a blast. Good luck, you'll be there after I leave. I'll see if I can verify the start time for a day of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Nice score on the airfare. Planning for Vegas is a blast. Good luck, you'll be there after I leave. I'll see if I can verify the start time for a day of play.
    Thanks Darlene, good luck on your trip

Always exciting to plan a Vegas trip. Even more so if you stay at the beautiful V/P.
    Unless you have some kind of FP offer from M-Life, I feel you should do ALL your playing at the V/P!