User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning for Vegas

Planning for Vegas

Hello

I'm very excited for my upcoming trip to Vegas....13 days away.

Here are a couple questions

1. Does anyone know the gaming hours for Palazzo? My flight does not arrive until 10pm. Trying to figure out if I should play Tuesday night or wait until Weds morning after the "new" day starts.

2. I have never used limo in Vegas, for those of you that do: did you book through your host and have it comped at the end? Other option would be to just take the shuttle I guess? I normally rent a car but don't plan to for this trip.

3. I can't decide if I want to double dip. I'm staying at Palazzo and my primary goal is get gold status on this trip. I have $100 food credit if I book a room in CET network but not sure if it's worth it. My plans were to play at Palazzo primary and secondary would be Aria/Bellagio.

Any input would be appreciated - thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only input is to wait and go on August 29th when I go so I can finally meet you. It would be a great birthday gift for me!

Sorry that I have no input since I have never played at Palazzo, but do want to wish you a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    My only input is to wait and go on August 29th when I go so I can finally meet you. It would be a great birthday gift for me!

Sorry that I have no input since I have never played at Palazzo, but do want to wish you a great trip!
    Thanks Zeus, I really want to meet you too. This was a last minute unplanned trip because they had $69 one way airfare and I couldn't pass up $138 RT to Vegas.... Only staying 2 nights so I can't get into too much trouble but it does mean I have to play responsibly when I go to Biloxi this weekend so I don't blow my Vegas BR. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post

hopefully you can meet up with @touche22 he is there that weekend

Blog Entries
    1-Used to be 5:45am but it changed last year. I went down at 4:30am last Halloween and ran into goldengreeke playing VP. Figured I'd play for an hour but stuck my card in and a new day had already started.

3- I'd ignore $100 food credit (unless you eat at Ruth's Chris)
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

@zeus Your there Aug 29th? where ya staying?

Nice score on the airfare. Planning for Vegas is a blast. Good luck, you'll be there after I leave. I'll see if I can verify the start time for a day of play.

Always exciting to plan a Vegas trip. Even more so if you stay at the beautiful V/P.
    Unless you have some kind of FP offer from M-Life, I feel you should do ALL your playing at the V/P!

Blog Entries
    Which airline? We can't get RT for much under $700 from Cleveland/Pittsburgh with Southwest.

I don't have a comp limo but I did have the Jr Host V/P book one for me for G2E in Sept. The last time when I stayed there I took super shuttle. I've read horrible things about the Bell Trasportstion(they run the limos and shuttles w/ V/P logos on them ) . So I'm seriously weary about how it's going to work in Sept. If you opt for a Limo. Let me know how the whole process goes for you. Is be very interested to know what to expect.