User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning for Vegas

And like everyone else says. I would just do all your gambling St V/P and not worry about double dipping or like GG said if you have a good offer for MLife.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Which airline? We can't get RT for much under $700 from Cleveland/Pittsburgh with Southwest.
    It was Frontier Airlines out of Atlanta. Usually airfare is $300-$400 RT from ATL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I don't have a comp limo but I did have the Jr Host V/P book one for me for G2E in Sept. The last time when I stayed there I took super shuttle. I've read horrible things about the Bell Trasportstion(they run the limos and shuttles w/ V/P logos on them ) . So I'm seriously weary about how it's going to work in Sept. If you opt for a Limo. Let me know how the whole process goes for you. Is be very interested to know what to expect.
    Thanks Rob, I will let you know, sounds like I might try limo option to see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Nice score on the airfare. Planning for Vegas is a blast. Good luck, you'll be there after I leave. I'll see if I can verify the start time for a day of play.
    Thanks Darlene, good luck on your trip

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    1-Used to be 5:45am but it changed last year. I went down at 4:30am last Halloween and ran into goldengreeke playing VP. Figured I'd play for an hour but stuck my card in and a new day had already started.

3- I'd ignore $100 food credit (unless you eat at Ruth's Chris)
    Thanks Trey, hopefully Darlene can confirm the time for me since she will be there the week before me.

I'm going to pass on the food credit, my BF has $200 FP offer @ CET so he booked a room. I figured I would book one too since I had to go over there anyway but don't want to feel obligated to play since my focus is at V/P this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Always exciting to plan a Vegas trip. Even more so if you stay at the beautiful V/P.
    Unless you have some kind of FP offer from M-Life, I feel you should do ALL your playing at the V/P!
    Thanks GG, goal is to make gold at V/P so they will get the majority of my BR. I only want to go to Bellagio HL room to see if I can have another run like I did in March but depends on how much money I have left after V/P. I just hope the machines let me play.

Blog Entries
    Don't forget room charges get 5x for every $1 charged. If your room and charges are $500, you'll get 2500 points. Once you cross to gold it's 20x.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

@Georgiagambler good luck on your upcoming trip. Looks like we are going to miss each. I'm going to be there for 2 days, Aug 25-27, stopping on my way to San Diego. @zeus when do you get to into Vegas?
    This is my first trip to Vegas and staying at the LINQ. I decided to make a short pit stop on my way to visit my niece and the new baby. I'm so excited lol lol!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Don't forget room charges get 5x for every $1 charged. If your room and charges are $500, you'll get 2500 points. Once you cross to gold it's 20x.
    Thanks Trey, I very rarely charge stuff to the room so that's good to know. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    @Georgiagambler good luck on your upcoming trip. Looks like we are going to miss each. I'm going to be there for 2 days, Aug 25-27, stopping on my way to San Diego. @zeus when do you get to into Vegas?
    This is my first trip to Vegas and staying at the LINQ. I decided to make a short pit stop on my way to visit my niece and the new baby. I'm so excited lol lol!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Jeani - good luck on your trip too. That's even more exciting that this your first Vegas trip