User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Planning for Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    At least you got a plan!

Good luck out there.
    Thanks Trey - so far Biloxi is not cooperating with my plan.

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Have a fun trip and good luck at the V/P! Don't win all the jackpots in Biloxi. I'm going over there on Monday.
    Thanks Mary - good luck in Biloxi

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I dealt with a similar issue in AC this past weekend. Had terrible time of it my first day and not great on Saturday and decided that I wouldn't play what I planned to play on Sunday because I didn't want to lose everything and not have anything for my Vegas BR. Brought some down and ended up having a ridiculous day. So I hope you have similar luck! But was proud of myself for planning to bring home 1/3 of the BR for Vegas so I didn't have to start from zero.
    Thanks Dina, I'm lost my ass off yesterday. I hope I can recover like you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Love the plan very similar to mine, I'd love to make gold, but unless I have a fantastic run on the slots it won't happen as I think whatever points I had from last year have probably fallen off. Good luck in Biloxi today.
    Thanks Darlene, your trip is coming soon - good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    Good luck, GG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks MCP, I need some of your luck please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Have a fun trip and good luck at the V/P! Don't win all the jackpots in Biloxi. I'm going over there on Monday.
    Hi Mary - when I left Biloxi, Buffalo Stampede @ Harrahs was still over $65k. Not the new ones they put in by the Diamond Lounge, the original ones towards the back. Maybe you can take a shot at it or @Jeani will be there Tuesday also. If I can't win, I would like to see another joker get it.

GG, sorry your trip to Biloxi was a bust but at least no walk of shame so your Vegas BR doesn't suffer? You're leaving for Vegas in a little over a week so that's something to look forward to

I can't believe I'm leaving Friday. If work is quiet this week, I may pay the $50 to get on the 9am JetBlue flight as opposed to the 7:30pm one

GG, sorry your trip to Biloxi was a bust but at least no walk of shame so your Vegas BR doesn't suffer? You're leaving for Vegas in a little over a week so that's something to look forward to

I can't believe I'm leaving Friday. If work is quiet this week, I may pay the $50 to get on the 9am JetBlue flight as opposed to the 7:30pm one
    Thanks Dina, yes I still have my Vegas BR, could have been more if I didn't lose but I didn't touch money dedicated for Vegas. I hope you have a great trip, if I don't see you in Vegas, I will see you in AC I hope. I will be looking for your TR.

Blog Entries

$50 for an extra 10 hrs in Vegas, that's only $5/hr. Just cash out when your credits drop to $5 instead of $0 lol.

Hard to put a price on Vegas time!

(Guess I assume you're going to Vegas, right? I lose track)
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks Dina, yes I still have my Vegas BR, could have been more if I didn't lose but I didn't touch money dedicated for Vegas. I hope you have a great trip, if I don't see you in Vegas, I will see you in AC I hope. I will be looking for your TR.

Thanks, you too -- I'm leaving in the afternoon on the 12th so if I remember correctly, we're not overlapping much. But will definitely see you in AC!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    $50 for an extra 10 hrs in Vegas, that's only $5/hr. Just cash out when your credits drop to $5 instead of $0 lol.

Hard to put a price on Vegas time!

(Guess I assume you're going to Vegas, right? I lose track)
    Sorry for hijacking, GG, but yes Trey, I'm heading to Vegas on Friday. I initially booked the night flight in case I needed to be at work but it's looking like a quiet week (fingers crossed).

And yes, its $50 for an extra 10 hours but also basically an extra day's BR -- haha

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Hi Mary - when I left Biloxi, Buffalo Stampede @ Harrahs was still over $65k. Not the new ones they put in by the Diamond Lounge, the original ones towards the back. Maybe you can take a shot at it or @Jeani will be there Tuesday also. If I can't win, I would like to see another joker get it.
    Will definitely give it a try @Georgiagambler Thanks

Only 7 more days .....not that I'm counting down or anything

But only 3 for you @DK528 - woohoo

@Georgiagambler the regular comp earning day is approximately 3AM to 3AM according to the lady behind the Grazie desk at Palazzo. The daily slot tourney hours are different, but I can't remember for sure what they were, I think it was 7AM to 3:30PM

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    @Georgiagambler the regular comp earning day is approximately 3AM to 3AM according to the lady behind the Grazie desk at Palazzo. The daily slot tourney hours are different, but I can't remember for sure what they were, I think it was 7AM to 3:30PM
    Thanks Darlene! I hope you are enjoying your trip