User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Hot Vegas

She's off and running! Hope the Venetian is very, very good to you!

Good luck! Win BIG!

Sweet Hot Vegas

Wow it's time already? That's great! I already know you will love Venetian/Palazzo, hope you have some big wins. I will be there next week so I look forward to hearing about your trip. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have lots of fun and wins. Check out the daily free tournament that Grazie offers, details at players club.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I know you'll have fun Darlene! Good luck and I would like to see some great wins please

Have fun at my Happy Place, Darlene.

Blog Entries
    Hope you get lots of hits and lots of points!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Have a great time and lots of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No gambling yet, unheard of but trying to stretch the bankroll, do since out daddy started at 2:30 AM, we grabbed lunch and came to the room for a nap, going to see Mystere this evening and then hut the slots after. At TI tonight and moving to Venetian tomorrow. I love TI, $1.50 on slots earns 1 point but it takes $4.50 on VP to earn 1 point per the boothling at the players club.

Attachment 2827
    I think I might have figured it out. It's 103 outside right now, so in the room getting ready to head down. It was raining when we left home, had been training every day for the lady 2 weeks, turn the need on and they are showing the flooding in Tampa, LOL.