User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sweet Hot Vegas

Thanks for the TR Darlene, I'm sorry the slots were not kind to you - I hope they are in a better mood next week when I get there. Most of my play will be focused at Palazzo this trip so I won't have to deal with walking outside too much I hope.

It was nice that you got to spend time with the family too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks GG, I hope the slots are in a better mood for you. I liked the slot selection at Palazzo better than Venetian. It's definitely hot out there, so remember to stay hydrated.

Thank you for the trip report and photo's Darlene! Sorry to hear the slots at the Venetian wouldn't cooperate - I hate that when you try everything and nothing seems to work.

Nice to see Popeye is still holding his own at Wynn HHH! (Always thought that was strange art and with security guards!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Thank you for the trip report and photo's Darlene! Sorry to hear the slots at the Venetian wouldn't cooperate - I hate that when you try everything and nothing seems to work.

Nice to see Popeye is still holding his own at Wynn HHH! (Always thought that was strange art and with security guards!)
    I wonder if Steve is wondering why he paid $25M or whatever for that Popeye thing nowadays?

Big conventions seem to be the kiss of death for slot payouts. Hard to believe you couldn't get anything going at V/P.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I'll give you a lot of credit walking the strip in the August heat. While I love walking certain sections of the strip when the weather is cool, I can hardly stand the summer heat when I'm just waiting for a taxi!

Sorry you couldn't get anything going at V/P, sounds like my trip last month when I was staying at Cosmo. Never fun when we are just giving them money and not getting any play.

That's too bad about your sister's family blow up, hope things are better between them and their son now.

Glad you enjoyed Mystere!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Glad you liked your room at Venetian. I have had that view and it was disappointing, but as you say the room itself makes up for it

It sucks that the slots weren't better to you. I usually do better in palazzo than Venetian, but I don't think I have ever come out ahead after staying until I factor in what i would have spent on room & food. I keep going back anyway because the property is so nice & I am a sucker - HHH!

Thanks Darlene for the wonderful pictures and trip report. We also like to walk the strip but we do it early in the morning while all the masses are still asleep or in some cases just going to bed. We have tried walking it in the evening but like you experienced it is just way too crowded. Glad to hear you had a great time.