User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aria end zone slot tourney

@DK528.. I am at Aria that weekend.. Maybe we can meet for a drink.. Or an early morning Fitbit walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    @DK528.. I am at Aria that weekend.. Maybe we can meet for a drink.. Or an early morning Fitbit walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to be at MGM but let's definitely meet up! I'm also going to at least one SNC show so I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to meet up

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Just got this pretty cool slot tourney for bellagio

Who will reign upon the Throne?
    Five kingdoms. Five houses. Take up your sigil and play to win the $75,000 Grand Prize. For when it comes to the Thrones of Riches, only those with stamina, savvy and luck will make it to the end.

You'll be placed in one of five royal families, but we all know there's little loyalty when there's a throne on the line. The top five and five Wild Cards from each family will go on to the Finale.

Play four times, and we'll drop your lowest score.
    I would absolutely do something like that! I want that invite.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I would absolutely do something like that! I want that invite.
    The awesome thing is that the whole ballroom will be decorated In knight and armor type stuff from that era. Bellagio and aria do a grand Jon decorating for their slot tourneys. Usually bellagio ones are themed and really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    The awesome thing is that the whole ballroom will be decorated In knight and armor type stuff from that era. Bellagio and aria do a grand Jon decorating for their slot tourneys. Usually bellagio ones are themed and really fun.
    Get me an invite!