User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just want to say.......

I just want to say.......

Thank You for letting me join - I'm so happy to see my friends here. But damn I have a lot reading to do and get caught up!

I have to try to get some work done first though, this new forum is distracting me from focusing at my job

Can't wait to get caught up reading about all the fun I have been missing over here.

I'm going to Vegas next week, so excited. CPT there will be HL shenanigans on this trip be forewarned!

I'm not good at live TRs so I will hopefully have some good wins to share when I get back.

I'm going March 7-12th will you still be there?

I will there March 4-8 so I guess we will both be there on the 7th? I'm at Caesars, then will be at Palazzo.

Welcome female GG Good luck in Vegas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Glad you are here GG! This is a great place, hope you enjoy!

Hi Georgiagambler. Have a fabulous Vegas trip and win lots! I was there last week and quite a few new slots at Palazzo and Venetian.

I will be at the Rio 7&8th then move to the Palazzo for 3 nights @Georgiagambler

It's great to have you here and have a wonderful trip next week!!!

Ang

Glad you made it here and deffinately looking forward to the trip report gonna be a long wait til mid april for me