User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Big Bang Theory Slot

New Big Bang Theory Slot

Played this one at Harrah's in North Kansas City yesterday. So disappointed!!! Was really looking forward to it because it is one of my favorite shows.
    It costs $2 to play all 4 screens like the original Hangover did. Too expensive for me. It was bonusing a lot. Honeymoon mode? HHH
    Here are some videos I took of 2 of the bonuses. Really poor payouts at least for me. Not sure if I will play this one again!

When you cash out they have this video

The pays definitely don't seem favorable... But I can't help but be super in love with the game just because of the novelty of it all. In the Penny video I was singing the soft kitty song to myself. Haha thanks for sharing the video by the way! Can't wait to play it in Vegas.

Thanks for the videos, Laurie. Yeah, those bonuses don't pay squat at $2. I was looking forward to this slot, but I think you have saved me some BR.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can see a chance at big bucks on the mystic warlords of kaa bonus. Pick 5x then increase multiplier and get some good points picks.
    thanks for the vids Laurie !

Thanks...Hope they have it in AC, would like to try it just because I like the show.

Blog Entries
    Laurie, thanks for the videos. I do agree that they don't seem play, but will still seek them out at least once. I too was humming along with soft kitty.

I'm so sad Laurie that you and others are seeing such sad results on The Big Bang Theory Slot. I really love the show and wanted to love the slot too.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks Laurie I wonder why they go to all the expense to put out games that suk

Junk game for sure just like Batman and Superman

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Junk game for sure just like Batman and Superman
    I have half a mind to slap you. Play the game just for the entertainment of it. Not to win! Most Penny machines are gonna be junk games. Let's face it.