User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWIV on Vegas Strip

Not the strip but saw it at Southpoint

Blog Entries
    I had a few decent sessions at Rampart in May.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

It was at bellagio near jasmines. I had a pretty good hit of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bellagio and Mirage have it.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Bellagio and Mirage have it.
    Glad to hear Mirage has it too, I really enjoyed playing it at Bellagio.

Didn't see results posted but hoping you found it and knocked the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Didn't see results posted but hoping you found it and knocked the hell out of it.
    Posted on my semi-live TR thread hit the Bellagio ones twice-first with two decent hits and coming out a bit ahead and the second time getting some amazing hits.

Came out a bit ahead on the one at mirage but was incensed at it being a specialty slot (after having a couple drinks). Will prob head to Bellagio tonight or tomorrow to play it again

What is a speciality slot @DK528? I'm staying at and playing at Mirage for he first time next month. Any Mirage tips will be appreciated, thanks

@RiverSong, I have a hard time defining them but I'll try. I understand a specialty slot to be anything themed (wizard of oz, friends, wof) and/or progressive. That's why I was perplexed at WWIV and Buff Deluxe being specialty.

The slot rep at mirage had a different take and said it was a machine that mirage leases and doesn't buy.

The practical effect is that it requires $10 coin-in to earn an mlife point. As opposed to a non-specialty alt which requires just $3.

They're supposed to have placards on the machines telling you when it's specialty but in my experience, more often than not they don't have any demarcation.

WWIV on Vegas Strip

Wrong thread!