User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A first for Cosmo.

So that's where my BR from the past year went.

@pleepleus did your birthday meet happen?

Here's a link about Cosmo and it's second quarter profit.

http://cdcgamingreports.com/cosmopol...uarter-profit/

QUOTE=boots;47716]So that's where my BR from the past year went.[/QUOTE]

Same here, LOL, not to mention last month!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Here's a link about Cosmo and it's second quarter profit.

http://cdcgamingreports.com/cosmopol...uarter-profit/

QUOTE=boots;47716]So that's where my BR from the past year went.
    Same here, LOL, not to mention last month![/QUOTE]
    @Evoni, as you and I have discussed, I am convinced that Cosmo has tightened things WAY the heck up since they initially put themselves up for sale. Between that and the extreme overhaul of their Identity program (which makes it almost twice as expensive to earn points), there is no way I'm going to bother with getting to Platinum again for the coming year. Gold is perfectly fine, and the Platinum perks aren't that much better anyway. Now if they offered a 24-hour Platinum lounge staffed entirely by cocktail-serving unicorns, maybe I'd reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Same here, LOL, not to mention last month!
    @Evoni, as you and I have discussed, I am convinced that Cosmo has tightened things WAY the heck up since they initially put themselves up for sale. Between that and the extreme overhaul of their Identity program (which makes it almost twice as expensive to earn points), there is no way I'm going to bother with getting to Platinum again for the coming year. Gold is perfectly fine, and the Platinum perks aren't that much better anyway. Now if they offered a 24-hour Platinum lounge staffed entirely by cocktail-serving unicorns, maybe I'd reconsider.[/QUOTE]

I agree, just not worth going past Gold any longer at Cosmo. I'm still upset when I remember their VIP lounge when Cosmo opened and how fabulous it was and how quickly they took it away.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    @pleepleus did your birthday meet happen?
    It became kind of a cat rodeo and only ended up having dinner with about 6 others while others were stuck at their various tables/machines.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    It became kind of a cat rodeo and only ended up having dinner with about 6 others while others were stuck at their various tables/machines.
    Happy belated bday sorry I missed the thread over on vmb

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Yup. That's exactly where it's going to be.
    Next to the identity close to check on area? Is that what is taking place of book and stage?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Next to the identity close to check on area? Is that what is taking place of book and stage?
    Slot room and new lounge/bar is supposed to take up the former book and stage area.