User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hello from San Antonio

Welcome Lois, nice to see you here!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Great you made it here welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Hi welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you, Georgiagambler, I'm very happy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Welcome Lois, nice to see you here!
    Thanks, Evoni, I've followed your very entertaining lasvegasdaze blog for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Joangca View Post
    Great you made it here welcome
    Thank you, Joangca!

Quote Originally Posted by loisluvsslots View Post
    Thanks, Evoni, I've followed your very entertaining lasvegasdaze blog for years.
    Thanks, that's always great to hear. I've been letting the blog languish lately due to focusing on slot videos, but hope to finally get June and July's trip reports written up someday, LMAO!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Hi, Kim! I do remember you, weren't we standing in line together at the slot tournament? I believe you were talking to Peggy about both of you being from the Spring area.
    Yep that was me ! :wave:

Thank you dodger! Love your avatar, were you at Disney?
    Yes we took my 2 year old Emily to Disneyland for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Jen Jen! I'll try to post often, but I need some help with picture posting. I have a Samsung S5, also a Panasonic digital camera...I just need some tutors!
    Its ok lois, I have an S5 too. Really simple to take pictures and post but when I first joined the forum, I didn't know which symbol did what so there were a lot of "oh crap" mistakes, LOL.

@loisluvsslots. So fantastic to see you here!!!! It was GREAT to see you at Coushatta again this year, you are such a nice and friendly lady. Sorry you didn't do better in the slot tournament like last year. I'm hoping for some miracle so I can make Coushatta with the jokers in November but just never know.

Ang