User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Players card question-Good Idea or Bad idea

Players card question-Good Idea or Bad idea

Here's the scoop. I get an Average of $200.00 a week FP offers from any CET property I've played at.

Never goes up, never goes down, no matter what or how I play.

Sharon has never had a card, she plays on mine.

I'm thinking next time I go to Kansas City, play like we normally do, get 1,000-1,500 TR points and go to bed.

Then the next morning, Sharon signs up for a Players Card and we don't use mine at all and play heavy on hers. 1,500-2,500 TR points and then head for home.

Wouldn't that generate some nice offers for her? Maybe between the two of us we would get $400.00- $500.00 a week in offers, for at least a couple months? Then go back to using mine and switch off every other time we play there.

Thoughts?

I think you should definitely try. It would be interesting to find out what she'll get. If you can increase you offers even a little, it'll be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Here's the scoop. I get an Average of $200.00 a week FP offers from any CET property I've played at.

Never goes up, never goes down, no matter what or how I play.

Sharon has never had a card, she plays on mine.

I'm thinking next time I go to Kansas City, play like we normally do, get 1,000-1,500 TR points and go to bed.

Then the next morning, Sharon signs up for a Players Card and we don't use mine at all and play heavy on hers. 1,500-2,500 TR points and then head for home.

Wouldn't that generate some nice offers for her? Maybe between the two of us we would get $400.00- $500.00 a week in offers, for at least a couple months? Then go back to using mine and switch off every other time we play there.

Thoughts?
    Sounds like a good plan to double your fp Gene : )

I think you should try it GG, my husband and I just discussed doing the same thing at the GN, only I have the card and he doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

I also think you should try it. You will never know unless you do. If it causes you free play to drop some, just make sure to stash away some nice wins while enjoying you extra free play so that you will have extra to play with on those trips. And most of all, don't forget to trade off you cards for the next day due to too much Crown and trigger another day of play on the wrong card! :thumb:

Sounds like a good plan to try. She will eventually get some good FP offers and you will have gotten yours Good Luck and let us know how it works.

If it don't work it would really surprise me cause Lori gets decent offers also

I think in the short term it will be awesome. Both of us having at least $200 FP to use on the same day.

Not sure what will happen in the long term because instead of averaging 1200 points a day on one players card, we will be averaging only 600 points a day on each card.

I know that @Laurie and @foamy both are Diamond but I never asked them if their combined FP offers are higher than if they only used just one card.:noidea:

I think your last post sums it up...I think it should work as you say...but you may risk losing offers like the free Tahoe flights by dropping. !000pts per day seems to be the number that gets you on the junkets free.
    You could do what you said but instead of using both cards all the time after mainly play on yours, then when you get 1200pts for a day switch to hers...or use hers on the short days, they days when you will not get as may points.

As long as you use your card. I seem to recall you using some guys card a while ago. What was his name???!! Hhh!