User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bakroll

$200 a day, all ya need! Well all I need. It really comes down to how much of a donation you want to give as 9 chances out of 10 that's what is going to happen. I prefer to not give so much, so I don't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotdude View Post
    Hey gang!

5 nights in AC. 1 "fancy dinner" and a good bit o' penny slotting .80 a spin to 2.50 spin. We are chairman status, so drinks and eats should be
    covered for the most part.

Should 8 bones be enough for me? I am kind of afraid that might not be enough. How much would you guys bring? Any ideas to make it last?
    I heard something about an envelope system... Just curious. Thanks Jokers.:decision:
    We are low rollers too. We always plan about $200 a day for each of us. You can do it, and still have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    $200 a day, all ya need! Well all I need. It really comes down to how much of a donation you want to give as 9 chances out of 10 that's what is going to happen. I prefer to not give so much, so I don't take it.
    That pretty much sums it up. 200 bucks a day. Envelope trick. And a dash of self discipline...Who am I fooling, I will probably be broke by thursday, but I have a wine festival and Bruce Springsteen tribute band to ease some of the pain.

Blog Entries
    Don't put more than a $20 into a machine. Try a stop loss system of $20 multiples. If you win, set a cash out at the next multiple of $20. Put that TITO in your pocket the reload with a fresh $20.

Helps ensure you won't go on tilt if you have no self control lol.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

LOL I take $100 a day. And, I have a great time in Vegas every time I go. Good luck, and have a great time.

I could and do have zero problem with a BR like yours and I have just as much fun as anyone with much more. Have a great time and good luck!!

Ang

I'm planning on $500 a day for me for our Biloxi trip and I play around a $1.00 a spin. $800 for the whole trip would be hard to do for me.

I am definitely not the one who should be commenting on this thread LOL

I need to get some discipline....and envelopes for my 11 day LV trip next month. I did try low rolling at Coushatta...thats how I know I need discipline Good luck @Slotdude!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I need to get some discipline....and envelopes for my 11 day LV trip next month. I did try low rolling at Coushatta...thats how I know I need discipline Good luck @Slotdude!
    Are you joining us for G2E @RiverSong?