User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Having to log in everytime

Having to log in everytime

I have to log in every time on the computer (not the mobile app). This started a few days ago. Any ideas?
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    I have to log in every time on the computer (not the mobile app). This started a few days ago. Any ideas?
    You've met you're insane jackpot quota. Hhh

I've had to do the same thing on my iPad.

Ken said it's been since things were reset the other day and he is sorry. He is going to fix it soon as he gets,home from AC.

Ang

Me too! Thought I had to reboot everything.

I'm experiencing the same.. Thank you Ken for being on top of it. Have a blast in AC!!

Same here, fortunately I now remember my password, I didn't when it first started happening.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Attachment 3549I just noticed my iPad mini said auto fill and I pressed it and it auto filled the user name and password! Look for it when logging in on the left hand side of the screen. I would start putting in my user name and go to my password and "auto fill" comes up in blue writing. Here's a photo.

Amber

Same here! All I have to do though is click "log in" button because my info is already there, but its annoying to do that each time I X out. We will have to wait til Ken gets back from AC to fix it for us.

Same here.............I have to log on everytime.

This is still going on and is quite annoying while trying to follow the Jokers in AC. But anything to stay entertained!