User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having to log in everytime

I knew this was going to be the case this weekend, but having to log in so frequently has made me realize just how much time I actually spend on this forum. I think I need an intervention - HHH!

I don't have to log in each time using Tapatalk. Using the web, I do but I never use it so it's all good.

Having issues with Tapatalk now, somehow it logged me off and says my password is invalid but I know it's good... sigh don't know what I did but Tapatalk is not my friend now grrr

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Having issues with Tapatalk now, somehow it logged me off and says my password is invalid but I know it's good... sigh don't know what I did but Tapatalk is not my friend now grrr
    It did the same thing with me, i just exited the app and re launched it. It seemed fine after that.

Rob that didn't work for me, turned off phone and restarted and could not log on. I can log on as clemi here but not using tapatalk. Not on my phone or on my computer.

I think the problem is with the iphone app and the forum. My tapatalk ID is different than my JWE ID. When I try to sign on manually to JWE it says tapatalk sign up is not available

Attachment 3655

@clemi - I still have to log in with the computer, but not with the (Android) app.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

It's on every device I have, I'm at a loss as I've tried everything I can find. Waiting on my host tech support ticket to see if it's anything on the server side. Hang in there!

yeah my ipad won't work now either... something changed between this morning and now... these pix are what I see on my ipad.

I can access Tapatalk to sign into the forum:

Attachment 3656

But when I do I get this error:

Attachment 3657

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    yeah my ipad won't work now either... something changed between this morning and now... these pix are what I see on my ipad.

I can access Tapatalk to sign into the forum:

But when I do I get this error:

i get get that too, I'm on it! I reset the main cookie and I bet that did it. Will update Tapatalk, keep you posted!