User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having to log in everytime

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    i get get that too, I'm on it! I reset the main cookie and I bet that did it. Will update Tapatalk, keep you posted!
    Thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Thank you! <3
    You should now be able to login via Tapatalk! :humbleThankfully that was easier than I thought haha)

Yes I'm a tapatalking now, thanks sweetie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come the check button isnt working where I get logged on automatically each time I go on here? It keeps logging me out when I come back to the forum. Thought it would be fixed now that Ken is back from AC. Maybe there are more issues than thought which is why its taking a while to fix.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camon View Post
    How come the check button isnt working where I get logged on automatically each time I go on here? It keeps logging me out when I come back to the forum. Thought it would be fixed now that Ken is back from AC. Maybe there are more issues than thought which is why its taking a while to fix.
    CPT has a thread on this. He is working on getting it fixed.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by camon View Post
    That's where I'm at right now. I've reached out to our hosting company, and haven't heard back yet. I'm at a loss and the only solution I can find at this point is to totally wipe the board clean and start over, which we definitely don't want to do. So for now, you will have to keep logging back in.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    That's where I'm at right now. I've reached out to our hosting company, and haven't heard back yet. I'm at a loss and the only solution I can find at this point is to totally wipe the board clean and start over, which we definitely don't want to do. So for now, you will have to keep logging back in.
    Please give a heads up if you do. I keep all my pix on albums here, and I need to make sure I've got copies. But it would be a pain the ass.

Keep at it CPT. I believe in you.

You have the cool, clear
    Eyes of a seeker of wisdom and truth;
    Yet there's that upturned chin
    And that grin of impetuous youth.
    Oh, I believe in you.
    I believe in you.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

I just had to log in again to read about Having to Log In Everytime. Kind of Ironic don't you think ? HHH

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    I just had to log in again to read about Having to Log In Everytime. Kind of Ironic don't you think ? HHH
    Very much so, but we appreciate your patience in doing so! HHH
    Don't worry MB, I wouldn't dare put the task of taking down the board and bringing it back up on myself. I really do think it's something serverside, which is out of my control right now. Still love the $4 forum though!

I don't even mind logging in on the desktop computer while at work. A few clicks & it's done. Besides I am getting paid while at work.
    At Home it's Tapatalk only & no issues there.