User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rampart/JW Marriott Resort Las Vegas

Very nice, will have to try and fit time in to visit that property.

I had the pleasure of spending 2 nights there on last week and I loved it! I had a standard room and it was very well appointed and the bed was the most comfortable in Vegas, I swear! It is a much more relaxed peaceful environment than comparable strip properties.

And if you like video poker, you owe it to yourself to at least check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk66 View Post
    I have heard they have pretty good live music, would like to visit one day
    Hello nighthawk66,
    we have been there last October on a Friday night due to Treysters tip and heard Wonderboogie there at Addison´s Lounge performing R&B. Highly recommeded if you have the chance to see this band somewhere ! Their show on stage beside the good live music makes you groove.

The Friday night buffet was Seafood and Crab legs $ 19,99 with players card. I mention it just in case ... :hungry:

Thank you Mauretania for posting the pictures along with the description.
    This place looks so peaceful and makes it easy to take a break from everyday life. And the room is so spacious !

hoto: My compliments for the high quality of the pics !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was our 2-bedroom penthouse suite with wrap around balcony at the JW Marriott/Rampart where we stayed July 31 - Aug 3rd 2016. It measured 2000 sq ft. My best friend had her own room with jacuzzi and separate shower on one side of the living area and my room was on the opposite side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful suite! I could see myself in it.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

What an amazing suite! Too bad you were so busy hitting quads that you didn't spend much time in it

Beautiful suite thanks for the pictures. Hope you got some royals this trip.

Beautiful room!!!

Ang