User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CET Slot FP TITO, if you lose em?

@Laurie was cancan there when u guys were there? Gonna suck if it is gone ;(

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    @Laurie was cancan there when u guys were there? Gonna suck if it is gone ;(
    We are headed down there now so I will let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks DV - it really didn't need a separate thread but wanted to be respectful

Ok so hopefully the coupon police won't send me to jail.

Basically let's say I have a coupon that is specific for today's date. I put it in the slot machine, cash it back out immediately. It is still "playable only" meaning I can't cash it out but now the expiration date is 60 days away (some places are only 30)

This has been helpful if I wasn't able to go but I had a friend that was going, they are able to "cash out" my coupon and save it for me. This has also allowed me to save up various dates to play them all at one time.

The negative in this scenario is that it kills your ADT because the swipe to cash out your coupon counts as a gaming day but since I already made Diamond this year, I don't really care and usually when I do go to play it, I still end up playing more than the FP only.

With the FP you download to your card vs using the coupon, you either have to use it right away or even in you bank it I think it is still only good for 72 hours.

Basically cashing out the coupon gives me an extension on the expiration date. And removes your name from the coupon (in case you were sharing your FP with someone) not that anyone would do that :-)

Hope it makes sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The coupons that KC sends I think you have to play that amount through before you can cash a ticket out. If it is a bigger coupon you can take it to the cashier and they will break it in to smaller coupons. Not sure if those have an expiration date, will have to look. Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    We are headed down there now so I will let you know

Awesome let me know if any soa or either of the new buffalos there. One last favor. Scope out what $1 video reels in the hl room. I am guessing sun and moon and cleo 1

Awesome let me know if any soa or either of the new buffalos there. One last favor. Scope out what $1 video reels in the hl room. I am guessing sun and moon and cleo 1
    Zeus, Brazil, invaders from planet moolah, wolf run, island eyes, palace of riches 2, love and war, desert gold and the 2 you mentioned
    Yes they still have can can and they have Big Bang theory

Zeus, Brazil, invaders from planet moolah, wolf run, island eyes, palace of riches 2, love and war, desert gold and the 2 you mentioned
    Yes they still have can can and they have Big Bang theory

Ohhh shit brazil now too... Gonna have to bring more br then planned
    thanks sounds like a lot more $1 video slots then on the past can't wait. Gonna be a blast!

What is the desert gold one? Can ya post a pic?
    How many can can machines?

@Laurie

The coupons that KC sends I think you have to play that amount through before you can cash a ticket out. If it is a bigger coupon you can take it to the cashier and they will break it in to smaller coupons. Not sure if those have an expiration date, will have to look. Thanks for the information.

Just try putting it in the machine and push the cash out button without playing anything. This should be the same if you didn't want to play all of the FP in the same machine. You would push the cash out button twice.

Ohhh shit brazil now too... Gonna have to bring more br then planned
    thanks sounds like a lot more $1 video slots then on the past can't wait. Gonna be a blast!

What is the desert gold one? Can ya post a pic?
    How many can can machines?

@Laurie
    Here ya go

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. Hope ya guys having some good luck