User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite type of bonus feature

Favorite type of bonus feature

What's your favorite type of bonus feature -- lots of free games or multipliers or sticky wilds or different types of bonuses (Ruby Slippers) or others (like only premium symbols in 88 Fortunes)? I'm sure I'm forgetting many many types ...

If I had to choose one, I'd say multipliers -- love getting multipliers in games like Lucky 88 or Timberwolf.

I like the choice of free spins with a greater multiplier like Choy sun do (sp?) so I can choose how aggressive I want o be on a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I like the choice of free spins with a greater multiplier like Choy sun do (sp?) so I can choose how aggressive I want o be on a bonus

Ha, you can tell I'm tired -- basically you described the bonuses of both Lucky 88 and Timberwolf Deluxe much better than I did

I am on the way home from watching Trout kick our ass.. So it was a great diversion.. I never get the bonus in timber wolf.. So didn't relate the two types ..

I love it when all those symbols line up for free games on games like China Mystery, China Shores and Mayan Chief.
    Bier Haus also but that one can be more aggravating. Three in a row is less stressful.

I like ones where you can choose your volatility and amount of free spins.

I'm partial to sticky wilds.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I love to choose as in Choy Sun Doa. I always select the same bonus, but I still like having the option. Since I never can bonus on China Shores or Lucky 88, I cannot really comment on these.

Bonus?????? Some of these games have a bonus???? hmmmm

I'm with Diana on this one. I like the sticky wilds the most. I just like to get a bonus feature of any kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dwwright12
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

Sticky wilds are my favorite but I also like to pick the number of spins with the multiplier too!