User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm such a doofus!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I know how you feel, glad it worked out. A couple years ago I didn't noticed until the last minute that I had scheduled my return flight from Vegas to San Jose backwards and was actually leaving from San Jose and going to Vegas instead of returning home. My subconscious just didn't want to leave Vegas, LOL! Ever since then I've been very careful about double-checking my flights with the cities and days.
    I'm glad I've got company.

Too funny glad it worked out, looking forward to meeting you next week.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Too funny glad it worked out, looking forward to meeting you next week.

B
    As am i, my Canadian neighbor!

Glad it worked out for not a crazy addition amount of $!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    As am i, my Canadian neighbor!
    Where are you flying in from? Glad to hear another Cannuck is joining the festivities. Wish the Canadian $$ was doing a little better..just means we bring home more when we win.....

B

Where are you flying in from? Glad to hear another Cannuck is joining the festivities. Wish the Canadian $$ was doing a little better..just means we bring home more when we win.....

B
    Not Canadian but from Seattle. Sorry, eh. But we are neighbors!

I am flying through Seattle on Friday. I love Alaska airlines.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle I used to work for Mike's HArd Lemonade and our US head office was in Seattle right by the stadiums.

Cheers

B

I am flying through Seattle on Friday. I love Alaska airlines.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle I used to work for Mike's HArd Lemonade and our US head office was in Seattle right by the stadiums.

Cheers

B
    Alaska air is great. I remember when Mikes moved from colorado??? Hope SeaTac isn't too busy on Friday for you.

Glad everything worked out OK. Good luck, doo.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Alaska air is great. I remember when Mikes moved from colorado??? Hope SeaTac isn't too busy on Friday for you.
    The original US head office was in Denver when we had an ex Coors running the sales side, they moved to Seattle in 2003 and then moved all ops to Chicago in 2012 that was when i took the golden handshake I was there for 17 years and saw a lot of shit and was part of the original team that grew it to a $300MM sales annually. It was quite a ride and lots of good friends and collegues I still keep in touch with.