User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Total rewards bonus.

Total rewards bonus.

Just received in my email that they added 3000 pts . Now I only need 5000+ for diamond. Probably won't happen by the end of the year but nice try CET !

Weird. I haven't gotten anything!!! rude CET

Nothing for me yet either. I did read they were going to do more bonuses this year, so hopefully.... trying to make Aspiration level, but need about 11,000 more still, hope they can help.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Nothing for me yet either. I did read they were going to do more bonuses this year, so hopefully.... trying to make Aspiration level, but need about 11,000 more still, hope they can help.
    Where did you read this if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Where did you read this if you don't mind me asking?
    It was in the email that I received back in the spring where they gave me a 1000 tier credit bonus if I hit accept by June 1st. It said watch for other tier credit bonuses each quarter this year. I haven't seen anything since so was wondering if there would be anything else still.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    It was in the email that I received back in the spring where they gave me a 1000 tier credit bonus if I hit accept by June 1st. It said watch for other tier credit bonuses each quarter this year. I haven't seen anything since so was wondering if there would be anything else still.
    Ooo I hope I get one too!!!!

I got 2900 tier credits, leaving me with 2938 to make Diamond. If we go to Laughlin this fall, I might actually make it. DH got 1000; he has a long way to even get to Platinum.

Finally got the email that explains the extra 1k. Oh CET you are cute, but I will try!

"Dear Kenneth,
    Total Rewards® members have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive benefits our rewards program has to offer, including the richest offers and special email-only promotions - like this one!

Because you are part of a select group of members and allow us to email you regularly, we would like to give you a gift of 1,000 Tier Credits.1 We hope that this gift will make reaching 5,000 Tier Credits to achieve Platinum Status for 2016 that much easier so you can enjoy exciting benefits like:"

Got the same email @CPT except my gift is for 500 TC which leaves me about 2000 short for Platinum. My only CET play this year was in KC & Tahoe. If I lived closer to a CET Property that I could call a local I would no doubt be Diamond by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Finally got the email that explains the extra 1k. Oh CET you are cute, but I will try!

"Dear Kenneth,
    Total Rewards® members have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive benefits our rewards program has to offer, including the richest offers and special email-only promotions - like this one!

Because you are part of a select group of members and allow us to email you regularly, we would like to give you a gift of 1,000 Tier Credits.1 We hope that this gift will make reaching 5,000 Tier Credits to achieve Platinum Status for 2016 that much easier so you can enjoy exciting benefits like:"
    I got the same email yesterday but mine said "1700" tier credits to achieve Diamond status for 2016.