User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Total rewards bonus.

I got 3,400 tier credits today and will get another 5,000 in January - Thanks CET

Nothing in my inbox...

I got the same one CPT got.

Nothing for me as usual. Fuck 'em, I'll buy Diamond with the Founder's Card next year :rofl:

Blog Entries
    We didn't get anything either but we are 25000 TC away from Next Diamond level. Guess they figure we wouldn't spend more than we have anyway for last 3 months.

I got my e-mail today. I hit Aspiration Level One a couple months ago and thought I was all set.

But now I see they want me to try for Aspiration Level Two! LMAO
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT FOR YOU! AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT FOR YOU!
    Dear Eugene,
    Total Rewards® members have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive benefits our rewards program has to offer, including the richest offers and special email-only promotions - like this one!

Because you are part of a select group of members and allow us to email you regularly, we would like to give you a gift of 4,700 Tier Credits.1 We hope that this gift will make reaching 80,000 Tier Credits to achieve Aspiration Level 2 for 2015 that much easier.2 In addition to all of your Diamond benefits and Aspiration Level 1 offers, here are additional exciting rewards you can look forward to unlocking:
    • Getaway with four complimentary nights and $750 airfare credit
    • Companion Card to share your priority service benefits with a friend
    • Four Happy Half Hour tickets for the High Roller® in Las Vegas
    • Another 5,000 Tier Credits will be added to your Tier Score in January 2016 (in addition to the 5,000 Tier Credits earned at Aspiration Level 1)

Don't forget daily Tier Credit Bonuses and that you earn Tier Credits for more than just gaming! Use your Total Rewards card for everything you do when visiting us to keep your momentum going. Enjoy the rewards of being a Total Rewards member! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,
    Lisa Yahrling
    Vice President of Total Rewards

What's an average bankroll to earn 1k tier points in a day? $1,000 for 1k points? It's what $5 coin in per point, so $5k coin in. I realize there is a lot to consider (dry spells, wins..etc). I think I'm going to do it, just for a boost in ADT.

They gave me a boost too, but since I did that Founder's Club thing that made me Diamond. Of course if I end up staying at CP next month for 3 nights, I just might make Diamond and then I will feel silly for joining Founders Club, unless the other perks end up being worthwhile for me.

Dear Diana,
    Total Rewards® members have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive benefits our rewards program has to offer, including the richest offers and special email-only promotions - like this one!

Because you are part of a select group of members and allow us to email you regularly, we would like to give you a gift of 1,600 Tier Credits.1 We hope that this gift will make reaching 15,000 Tier Credits to achieve Diamond Status for 2016 that much easier so you can enjoy exciting benefits like:
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Where is my email. ; (

No email yet for me either, although i always seem to get CET stuff a day after everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    What's an average bankroll to earn 1k tier points in a day? $1,000 for 1k points? It's what $5 coin in per point, so $5k coin in. I realize there is a lot to consider (dry spells, wins..etc). I think I'm going to do it, just for a boost in ADT.
    I almost always get 500 TC's per day, usually a bankroll of $300-$400 plus some freeplay gets me there- sometimes I come home with all or more, sometimes nothing but rarely do I hit the ATM before getting to 500 with this much.
    Now for the 1000 that's a whole different story. The most recent time I went for it I had $250 in freeplay, and won a Mr Woo jackpot of $440 off freeplay- and I still managed to lose $700 that day, was at Ak Chin. The only other time I was able to get it was in Vegas- I found the Outback Jack games at PH were good for this, I could bet $1.50 and play for a long time on $100 and rack up points. I have tried playing dollar video poker at $5 per bet even on good paytable games and it's still not enough to get to 1000 tier credits without a huge bankroll.