User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Total rewards bonus.

I got this email today & was given 2800 points. I was already platinum but now only need 2700 points to make diamond.. We are going to Laughlin early Oct to see comedian Gabriel Englasias so might try to make diamond. Not sure if it is possible playing slots only, will bring about $1000 to try & do it! I have never been diamond & keep saying I am not going to work at trying to be platinum but seem to keep making that level early in the spring..I usually play between 80 cents to a 1.50 per spin. Hubby plays on my card at 40 to 1.00 a spin. I'm sure we will also go to Harrahs in Maricopa, AZ a few times before the year is out so maybe my diamond goal is possible!!

hopefully i get one before KC as i am only like 4300 away which i can do in 3 days hopefully as long as the damn slots cooperate

Quote Originally Posted by Gambling girl View Post
    I got this email today & was given 2800 points. I was already platinum but now only need 2700 points to make diamond.. We are going to Laughlin early Oct to see comedian Gabriel Englasias so might try to make diamond. Not sure if it is possible playing slots only, will bring about $1000 to try & do it! I have never been diamond & keep saying I am not going to work at trying to be platinum but seem to keep making that level early in the spring..I usually play between 80 cents to a 1.50 per spin. Hubby plays on my card at 40 to 1.00 a spin. I'm sure we will also go to Harrahs in Maricopa, AZ a few times before the year is out so maybe my diamond goal is possible!!
    If you get 1000 points one day- with the bonus you'll be at 2000. I bet the same as you, and go to Harrah's in Maricopa regularly and easily get 500-700 points each trip so you should make it no problem.

I got the email with a 1000 TC bonus, but honestly can't tell if they've added it yet. I don't think they have as I had somewhere around 3000 TC before my trip to SoCal and now it's like 3400. I did manage to play on the 10x multiplier day(got about 5000 RC that day) but had already played half the day before I remembered to swipe my card...(there was a lot of drinking involved) but not as much as I normally would have. So many people there in our party and then there was the pool and the booze and the buffet(gross) and the next thing you know it was time to leave on Friday.

I got the email last week same as Ken...$1000. Not really going for it. But I do like Horseshoe in MD so you never know. He he.

Ok, I'm kind of upset about what happened to me today with my points. Last week or so I received an email from Harrahs that they were gifting me 2800 points. When I logged into my total rewards account it showed I had 12,300 points & would need 2700 to make dIamond! I was so excited. We then went to Harrahs Laughlin last weekend & after playing for awhile showed I now had 13,000 points.

Today we went to Harrahs Maricopa & after losing $500, I checked at the desk for my points. I was told I had 10,100. I said no, that is wrong I had at least 13,000 last week. I then was advised that when Harrahs gifted me the 2800 points, they entered it twice in error, so they had to back it out.!! Do you think if I complained to someone it would do any good?

I guess there goes my dream of making Diamond!!

So last week I had 11,000 points after the bonus, and this week I have like 9,800. I heard someone was credied their bonus twice, and then had this mistake reversed. I guess the same thing happened to me. This sucks, I thought Diamond might just be doable this year.

I also hate the fact that they don't notify me of the mistake!