User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CA Love

Just remember Ken, not your monkeys, not your circus. They need to move on :smile:

It's sad as alot of us really liked her and tried to help and thought we were friends one didn't know what to tell her children cause they ask about her. As for the one that think's your a asshole she did a mass unfriending then a bunch of people blocked her and she threw a fit about it so it's kind of the same thing.

*shrugs* No clue what's going on. 😏 Just know I am part of an amazing forum. Thanks for being awesome Ken!

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    *shrugs* No clue what's going on. �� Just know I am part of an amazing forum. Thanks for being awesome Ken!
    You are better off not knowing. :ban:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    You are better off not knowing. :ban:
    Haha. After reading some of these posts. I would agree with that.

Blog Entries
    Thank god I'm not on Facebook, then I'd know what this thread was about. Ignorance is bliss at this moment for me.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

@Ken. As someone who understands probably more than most how it is to just be a nice person and get crapped on for it I'd like to say "WOOOOOOOOOOOO, WAY TO VENT AND LET IT OUT"!!!

Ang

Ken! I appreciate this forum, and all that you do for us. Ignore whoever this person is who is still trying to hurt you.

I don't get all the Drama...Sorry you always seem to be the target. I have met you and unless you have a alter ego you are not a mean person in any way. Hopefully they just let you be....Your appreciated here.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer unless you truly cannot stand to be in the same room with them then just throw rocks...
    Seriously, people are ignorant and happy in their unhappy delusional bliss so just try and live your life to the fullest as the happy mellow guy I know you to be. Your actual friends will stay close to you anyways because that's what friends do.

Amber