User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CA Love

Thank You for letting me vent. You didn't have much choice in the matter, I was going to do it anyway! HHH

Blog Entries
    Some trolls just happen to come out when you least expect them to, Ken. Haters gonna hate! We got you.

Damn, I thought all the drama had ended.

Ken, I'm sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately it certainly isn't exclusive to the other forum. There are two people in here who blocked me from Facebook, and another who unfriended me because I disagreed with how some things were handled on the FB page. At least that's what I THINK happened, who knows? Funny thing is that I never said a negative word about either of the two people who blocked me-as a matter of fact I defended them in the past. It is what it is, though. People often are not who you thought they were.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Thank You for letting me vent. You didn't have much choice in the matter, I was going to do it anyway! HHH

It is your $6 per month forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Damn, I thought all the drama had ended.
    Oh it never ends Darlene! I've been a part of many forums, on different topics and there is always drama. It is part of the evolution of a forum I think! I was once part of a gaming forum, where a group of people got tired of the moderators. Hey guess what they started there own forum! I was very well liked on the main gaming forum and I joined their new forum as well. You wouldn't believe the crap I got from that! But when it spills over into real life with a text message or phone call, that's when it's real. I'm glad I got to vent as I feel better as I hope the person who messaged me does!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Ken, I'm sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately it certainly isn't exclusive to the other forum. There are two people in here who blocked me from Facebook, and another who unfriended me because I disagreed with how some things were handled on the FB page. At least that's what I THINK happened, who knows? Funny thing is that I never said a negative word about either of the two people who blocked me-as a matter of fact I defended them in the past. It is what it is, though. People often are not who you thought they were.
    Ain't that the truth! I've come across many fake people on the internet and they will be everywhere. As long as you don't text me and call me an asshole, I'm pretty easy to get along with..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    It is your $6 per month forum!
    Damn right and if you don't like it, you can get your own for just $4 a month if you pay for the whole year! :humble:

I Watch real housewives... and I find myself coming back to this post the same way as I do going back to Bravo to watch Trash TV.. I don't want to.. but is such a draw, I just have to see what happens next. Not to make light of someone texting you and calling you an ahole.. that I agree is totally wrong. I just don't know any of the in and outs of the drama.. nor do I know any of the people you are referring to.. so I need to go back and watch all the replays on Bravo! In all seriousness.. I appreciate your allowing me to participate in this forum and all that you do to keep it up and running smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I Watch real housewives... and I find myself coming back to this post the same way as I do going back to Bravo to watch Trash TV.. I don't want to.. but is such a draw, I just have to see what happens next. Not to make light of someone texting you and calling you an ahole.. that I agree is totally wrong. I just don't know any of the in and outs of the drama.. nor do I know any of the people you are referring to.. so I need to go back and watch all the replays on Bravo! In all seriousness.. I appreciate your allowing me to participate in this forum and all that you do to keep it up and running smoothly.
    Oh don't worry as this person will never call me an asshole in a public forum and they claim they don't even know what's going on over here! You better go back to Bravo for the next train wreck! Haha

Private text.? Borderline harassment.

What does the CA stand for? Shouldn't this thread be entitled NC love?