User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CA Love

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    What does the CA stand for? Shouldn't this thread be entitled NC love?
    California. I have no problems with NC, only a mystery why so many of us were pushed away after an awesome time in Kansas City. But I guess if you listen to CA, we are all horrible bad people, so I definitely understand that!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    California. I have no problems with NC, only a mystery why so many of us were pushed away after an awesome time in Kansas City. But I guess if you listen to CA, we are all horrible bad people, so I definitely understand that!
    I too picked up a similar vibe as that experienced by Ida and others from NC at the KC meet and greet. Do not understand her frame of mind or who pissed her off but she was not friendly like she used to be. Like Foamy mentioned I was one of the ones that defended her and still have no idea why she unfriended everyone as has went all in at the other forum. In reading between the lines in this thread it seems like most of the issues being discussed have more to do with NC than with CA. But I do not do Facebook so I am sure I am only privvy to part of the story.

Everytime I read the title of this post I start singing the Tupac song of the same title in my head.

The Toochie!!!!!!!!

I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever other than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang
    I agree Ang.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Everytime I read the title of this post I start singing the Tupac song of the same title in my head.
    Now let me welcome everybody to the wild Wild West....
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    Now let me welcome everybody to the wild Wild West....
    A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever other than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang
    Nope, we aren't even going to spend anymore time or effort on this person! I think by the context I made it fairly clear who I was referring to and if you still need a hint, her husband whistles a great tune. Hopefully in all of this some people now realize it's not all rainbows and butterflies. I've learned to keep my mouth closed and to not let ignorant people ruin my day.

With that said, have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
    The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest!

Tupac couldn't have said it any better Ken...keep it REAL homie!

#thuglifeinmiffenburg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.