User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CA Love

I am coming to Tahoe next summer. Come hell or high water I am going to make that happen. Then I can meet all you fun folks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I am coming to Tahoe next summer. Come hell or high water I am going to make that happen. Then I can meet all you fun folks!!!
    Tahoe was one of the BEST get togethers ever!!!! I highly recommend attending there and Coushatta!!

Ang

Coushatta looks like a blast too.. So they are both on my to do list. I think I can convince DH to do Tahoe.. As he is an avid golfer and that will be my BAIT!-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@MNvegasgal, have fun with Mary9915 in Biloxi. I also can't wait to do Tahoe but it will be a few years away. Have fun for me and maybe you'll make to AC one year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

I was banned from Blonde's board too...just for joining this one SMH @MNvegasgal.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I was banned from Blonde's board too...just for joining this one SMH @MNvegasgal.
    Ridicules. Don't you want to meet her like on the pretty women scene.. And say "Big Mistake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    That's just crazy!! Don't give it another thought, you are a wonderful lady and don't deserve that kind of treatment, shame on her!!!

Blog Entries
    Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    easy - post a picture with a Blow Up Doll like I did. Never took one look back either. BESA MI CULOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Blog Entries
    I was banned from Blonde4ever for expressing that I didn't want to be told, as an adult which forum I could and could not participate in. I didn't like the feeling of being banned.. so I just stayed away from SF and checked in once in a while to see if there was a trip report or a post that would interest me. I didn't post.. just read, because I didn't feel I had any friendships built or interaction with any members after the whole Bruhaha that ended in the creation of this forum. I have found my home, where I can share my love of all things gambling, as well as life stories with a great group of people. I look forward to meeting my first forum member in Biloxi in November, and the rest of you in the years to come!
    that's another RATCHET you don't need to worry about....very nasty woman who started sh*t just to make herself look good. I know Halloween is her favorite time of year, she can truly show her mask in public! Trash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    That's just crazy!! Don't give it another thought, you are a wonderful lady and don't deserve that kind of treatment, shame on her!!!
    IF she was on a stamp, I wouldn't know which side to spit on! I despise people like her. Nasty, vile, atrocious and homely.