User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad news about Clemi's husband

Oh my goodness Clemi I am so so sorry!
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

This is so utterly tragic. My heart is absolutely breaking right now. Manette, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your children at this time.

So sorry to hear about your loss,Clemi. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sad to hear this tragic news. Clemi, please know you and your children are in my heart and prayers. I am so very sorry for this shocking and tremendous loss. I wish there was something I could do for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry to hear this..My thoughts and prayers go out to Clemi and her family

We are here for you. Sending love, hugs and prayers.

Thank you Diana for letting us know. Heartfelt sadness. Such a sweet lady as Clemi, please know there is nothing but love here with your Joker friends. Take what time you need with your family, your slot family will be here when you return. Hugs to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG Manette..so sorry for you and my heart goes out to you and your family..This M&G just will not be the same without you. Just know you and your family are in my prayers.

That's awful - I'm so sorry.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

How tragic, I can only imagine the pain she and her family are dealing with right now. They are all in my thoughts and prayers.