User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards - Reward Credits

Total Rewards - Reward Credits

Am I correct in saying that there is no calculation to determine reward credits? I know tier credits are $5 = 1 point for slots, but what I read reward credits are not calculated the same way. I'm just trying to figure out if I earn the 1k tier in a day, how many reward credits is a boy to get along with it? I've ever paid much attention, all I know is that they didn't add up fast enough haha

Thanks, I'm a noob!

It's a mystery Charlie Brown....AC did not seem to give out many extra, Vegas seems to give out a little more. It's supposed to depend on the game, probably the lower the payback the more you get. I would say it used to be like 600 Rewards when you earned 500 tier...Give or take but it seems to be going down.

And if you go on a multiplier day

Thanks for the info gentlemen! I could be looking at a cool $10 once I put through $5,000? Shit cut a guy some slack..HHH

Its not a mystery. 1 tier credit is equal to 1 reward credit. So unless it's a multiplier day 1000tcs equals 1000 rcs. I'm on the plane now departing so I can't show you the info that explains this. So when I land in about an hour or so I'll post it. UT as an experienxed CET RC earner I've learned the ins and outs... By annoying the hell out of the TR Desk.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Thanks for the info gentlemen! I could be looking at a cool $10 once I put through $5,000? Shit cut a guy some slack..HHH
    That's been my experience. They used to give extra rewards of you stayed on a machine for along time, and stuff like that, but recently I seem to be pretty close to one for one.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Its not a mystery. 1 tier credit is equal to 1 reward credit. So unless it's a multiplier day 1000tcs equals 1000 rcs. I'm on the plane now departing so I can't show you the info that explains this. So when I land in about an hour or so I'll post it. UT as an experienxed CET RC earner I've learned the ins and outs... By annoying the hell out of the TR Desk.
    yeah- this is correct, you'll earn tier credits the same as reward credits at a minimum. But- if you stay on the same machine for a while, sometimes they start to add up faster. What I have found though is that those extra credits don't add on to your account that same day- they show up later. So if you earn 1000 tier credits in one day, expect to only have 1000 reward credits to use that day- but you might seem to have a few more a few days after. It's weird I know. If there is a multiplier that day- also expect to see those extra bonus credits show up later too.

(one way to tell if you are on a machine a while and want to know if you are getting bonus reward credits is the green lights around the card reader start to change a little, hard to explain but they stay green and sort of flash.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    It is but they used to give you bonus RC's that bonus amount was supposed to depend on the game. Possibly they don't even do it anymore...

Here is what the website says...
    We appreciate your interest in the Total Rewards program! To earn Reward Credits, use your Total Rewards card the entire time you play at any Total Rewards location. You will earn 1 Tier Credit for each $5 you play on reel machines and $10 for video poker. Additionally, you may earn extra Reward Credits throughout the day based on the type of game you are playing, your average bet, and your length of play. Watch the reader on the machine to see your Reward Credits adding up.

Thanks @kdk I have seen that flashing light before