User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CPT Taste My Meat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    Gross, bleh. I like a bologna sandwich with iceberg lettuce and Hellman's mayo on wheat bread - grew up with that as a kid. Yum.
    Shoot that was lunch for many years.but i would put French's mustard on mine instead of mayo.

Kit is going with "no thank you"...haha! 8/10 never would have guessed with your facial expressions, Ken. Fun vid!

Ever fried up bologna in a pan, then made a sandy? Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I live in Iowa so hell yes but I'll give you a tip cut 3 places in it like a peace sign but not all the way to the middle and it won't bubble up it'll stay flat when you cook it.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I live in Iowa so hell yes but I'll give you a tip cut 3 places in it like a peace sign but not all the way to the middle and it won't bubble up it'll stay flat when you cook it.
    Haha! I love fried bologna. Thanks for the tip Greg, I usually just stand there with a spatula ready to smash the little bugger every time it pops up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Haha! I love fried bologna. Thanks for the tip Greg, I usually just stand there with a spatula ready to smash the little bugger every time it pops up.

Poor Kevin. hhh

It'd ok, he's gotten good at moving quick over the years lmao. Thanks for the chuckle HHH

Yah poor Kevin! Haha
    Growing up we used to cook it in the microwave, made it smell for days though. The best is double smoked sweet lebanon bologna, amazing heated! Mmm mm

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    That's the only way I would eat it....Completely changes the taste. The kids across the street ate cold Bologna and grape jelly sandwitches, as I recall it was not horrible..

We used to have Bologna and potato chip sandwiches with thousand island dressing they were great..I think I am going to rekindle them this weekend...