Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
What a WONDERFUL WINNING weekend!! So nice to get your extra freeplay and win on it too! Congratulations on those two checks - funny that you got them both at the same time.

Looks like much better snow than the last couple of years too. Glad you are having such a good time!
You can get a lot of ski gear for $1200. Will you pick it up or will they mail it to you?
Thanks, Karen!!! I asked the host on duty how much I could spend and charge to the room based on my play and she said $1200! I picked up all the stuff then and there. In a couple of weeks I have an actual promo for $1000 ski shopping so I might use that for some Christmas gifts

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
Damn what a fantastic weekend for you MCP. Some people got it and some people don't when it comes to gambling. Whatever it is you got it. Congratulations to you on another amazing trip and all that free ski equipment they gave you will be put to good use as well I'm sure.
Thanks, James!!! Harrahs Tahoe has been insanely good to me this year after that terrible year last year! Hope I can make it up next time you and Karen are in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
Loved reading about your trip Jason! You really have had one hell of a lucky year! Congrats and keep it up!
Thank you, Skyler!! I hope we can play some VP together next meet we are both at!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk