User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Tahoe Offer!!!

Go see the donkey shown in Tijuana lol jk I have only heard of it.

The pool at Rincon is open year round. I'd definitely come meet you guys and say hi, it's so close to me. I've been to Tijuana many times, and I would not go the way things are now. My Dad goes every 3 months to take supplies from our church to an orphanage, but he is braver than me, I won't go or let my kids go with him.

Lots of fun stuff to do in the area though, you have the zoo, the animal park, sea world and lots of other stuff in San Diego. You guys should have a great time!

That is a great offer Rob, I hope you can make it work!

That's a great offer Rob! Too bad you don't ski or board... Heavenly is beautiful. You should still take a ride up the gondola!

And HELL NO TO TJ!!! It is way too dangerous right now. Don't risk it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    The pool at Rincon is open year round. I'd definitely come meet you guys and say hi, it's so close to me. I've been to Tijuana many times, and I would not go the way things are now. My Dad goes every 3 months to take supplies from our church to an orphanage, but he is braver than me, I won't go or let my kids go with him.

Lots of fun stuff to do in the area though, you have the zoo, the animal park, sea world and lots of other stuff in San Diego. You guys should have a great time!
    It would be really good to see you again. We will be there Dec 9 Wed late afternoon and leave early Dec 12 -Saturday morning. We are flying into Orange Co. airport and friends are picking us up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

Thanks for the heads up about Tijuana. Kind of wanted to go but not bad enough to put my life in jeopardy. Sounds like it must be like Juarez which is just across the border from El Paso here in Texas. I sure we will find plenty of other fun stuff to do including spending time at the pool. I hear they have a nice one.

@seemoreroyals Just and FYI if you haven't been to Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial in San Diego you really need to check it out. The view is awesome and the memorial itself is nice. Here is the website http://www.soledadmemorial.com/ also someone mentioned Balboa Park. The park is huge and has a lot of different venues. My niece was married in the sunken garden area called 'Zoro Gardens' which in the mid 30's was a supposed nudist colony where people could pay to go in a look around. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoro_Garden_Nudist_Colony. The sunken gardens was quite interesting with vegetation and trees with huge roots. It was very nice for the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    @seemoreroyals Just and FYI if you haven't been to Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial in San Diego you really need to check it out. The view is awesome and the memorial itself is nice. Here is the website http://www.soledadmemorial.com/ also someone mentioned Balboa Park. The park is huge and has a lot of different venues. My niece was married in the sunken garden area called 'Zoro Gardens' which in the mid 30's was a supposed nudist colony where people could pay to go in a look around. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoro_Garden_Nudist_Colony. The sunken gardens was quite interesting with vegetation and trees with huge roots. It was very nice for the wedding.
    Thanks Jeani. These are great suggestions and I hope we will have time to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    It would be really good to see you again. We will be there Dec 9 Wed late afternoon and leave early Dec 12 -Saturday morning. We are flying into Orange Co. airport and friends are picking us up.
    Perfect time because 10x multiplier on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Thanks Jeani. These are great suggestions and I hope we will have time to check them out.
    See @Jeani you even taught me something new. Thanks!