User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5000 pts at CET, on VP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    blase - does your local have Loyalty Rewards - meaning you play a certain amount of points and they send you free play for that visit. Here in Philly, if you play 75 Tier points, you're guaranteed $5. I usually get $10-20 from my visits.
    No, I've never seen that at Harrah's Joliet! Your CET does that? Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    Really beautifully played, J!! I can't seem to get into the Ainsworth $1 video stuff but those poker hits have me salivating!!!!

I'm realizing video poker can be just as much fun as slots, when you add in all of the crazy stuff, like spin poker, dream card, etc. And with spin poker, the majority of the time you win something back on every spin!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I'm realizing video poker can be just as much fun as slots, when you add in all of the crazy stuff, like spin poker, dream card, etc. And with spin poker, the majority of the time you win something back on every spin!

Totally!!!!! If you want a new addiction take some money and try Extra Draw Frenzy! I can unequivocally say I've gotten way more play the last couple of years mixing more VP play in, in lieu of HL video slots

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

You just reminded me- thanks to reading about your "dream card" wins a few weeks ago, I saw it in Vegas last week at PH. Gave it a try, and it dealt me a royal! Dealt 4 to the royal and then the dream card came up. It was only the single line version, but first time in my life I was ever dealt a royal and it help me come home about even for my trip. So thank you!

Jen, beautiful VP wins! That is an insane amount of tier credits in one day too! Congrats on saving the day and walking out with a profit, and with a very nice amount of RC's on top if it! I know Ainsworth can pay for a lot of you folks, but they have never done anything for me. Congrats again!

Congrats on the wins and earning 5000 tier Jen!! Did you sign up for the CET Spring bonus?

Wow, what a night you had! It's so hard for me to even fathom that as in my CET experience it almost always cost me right around $500 to get 500 points. You kicked ASS in every way - You got over 5000 points, will get a 10,000 point bonus, earned a shit ton of comps and walked away a winner! Impressive as hell!

Great wins Blase, congrats on making DIAD

Awesome for you Jen that you made the 5,000 tier without losing ANY money. That is freakin insane and lucky as hell. Super congrats to you!!

Ang