User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 5000 pts at CET, on VP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    Totally!!!!! If you want a new addiction take some money and try Extra Draw Frenzy! I can unequivocally say I've gotten way more play the last couple of years mixing more VP play in, in lieu of HL video slots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love extra draw frenzy too! I love when you are playing ten hands and then the EDF comes up and you get 25 hands!! However the only 4OAK's I ever seem to get are the 5-King variety. Have yet to crack a premium 4OAK on there so that's my goal!

Blog Entries
    Great night you had. Don't forget that June is also the extra Tc rewards. Something like 50% up to 10000.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Congrats on the wins and earning 5000 tier Jen!! Did you sign up for the CET Spring bonus?

I did, Laurie! I forget when I did it, but I'm pretty sure I did. Wish they'd sent an email confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Wow, what a night you had! It's so hard for me to even fathom that as in my CET experience it almost always cost me right around $500 to get 500 points. You kicked ASS in every way - You got over 5000 points, will get a 10,000 point bonus, earned a shit ton of comps and walked away a winner! Impressive as hell!
    Yes, it was a pretty amazing night all around. After the commentary here, I never thought I'd get a 5000 pt day without incurring a huge loss, so that in itself is amazing, let alone coming home with a nice win! And even though it's double the coin-in on video poker, those points really racked up quickly on VP!

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Great wins Blase, congrats on making DIAD
    Ha ha, Clemi!! Actually I am finally over Tier 1 Aspirations now, I should be right around 47000 pts after the bonus credits.

Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    Awesome for you Jen that you made the 5,000 tier without losing ANY money. That is freakin insane and lucky as hell. Super congrats to you!!

Ang
    Thanks, Ang!

Congrats on the handpays and for making the 5000 tc. I do like to play video poker, especially Ultimate X and Double Super Times Pay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    You just reminded me- thanks to reading about your "dream card" wins a few weeks ago, I saw it in Vegas last week at PH. Gave it a try, and it dealt me a royal! Dealt 4 to the royal and then the dream card came up. It was only the single line version, but first time in my life I was ever dealt a royal and it help me come home about even for my trip. So thank you!
    Awesome @kdk! Dream card winner!

Glad to know they have it at PH too. I saw one machine at Ballys last month but only played it for a little bit.

Fantastic night congrats on all those amazing wins

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Awesome @kdk! Dream card winner!

Glad to know they have it at PH too. I saw one machine at Ballys last month but only played it for a little bit.

yeah, there are two of them in front of Planet Dailies. Multi-denom too.

Wow.....congrats, and at Joliet to boot.....tough place to win, but they all are.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Wow.....congrats, and at Joliet to boot.....tough place to win, but they all are.....
    You can say that again!
    Dawn

Blase, I saw your Dream Card hits and played it at Foxwoods. I've hit 2, 2k jackpots and 1 for 1250. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk