User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jump start on CET tier points for next year - new promotion

Jump start on CET tier points for next year - new promotion

I copied and paste this from CET's website - promotion section.

I always hated seeing that Zero on January 1 - so this helps a little!!

GET A JUMP START ON MAINTAINING YOUR TIER STATUS FOR ANOTHER YEAR

For every 500 Tier Credits you earn between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, we will give you a 50 Tier Credit bonus for 2016.

Want more? Make sure we are able to email you by Dec. 31 and we’ll double your 2016 bonus. How much more will you earn? Check it out:

Tier Credits Earned
    Oct. 1 – Dec. 31

Make sure we have your correct email on file. Don’t miss out on doubling your bonus credits!

UPDATE EMAIL

Terms and Conditions

Tier Credit Bonus through this offer will be awarded on Tier Credits earned (including Daily Tier Credit Bonuses) October 1 through December 31, 2015, with a maximum total bonus of 20,000 Tier Credits. Member must have a valid email address on file and be opted in to receive communications on December 31, 2015 to be eligible for the double Tier Credit offer. Tier Credit Bonuses, including this offer, do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, or qualifying for a daily bonus. Total Tier Credit Bonus amount awarded through this offer will be calculated after December 31, 2015 and will automatically be adjusted to member’s Tier Score® by January 31, 2016. Download the complete Play and Get Tier Credit Bonus Offer terms and conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I copied and paste this from CET's website - promotion section.

I always hated seeing that Zero on January 1 - so this helps a little!!

GET A JUMP START ON MAINTAINING YOUR TIER STATUS FOR ANOTHER YEAR

For every 500 Tier Credits you earn between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, we will give you a 50 Tier Credit bonus for 2016.

Want more? Make sure we are able to email you by Dec. 31 and we’ll double your 2016 bonus. How much more will you earn? Check it out:

Tier Credits Earned
    Oct. 1 – Dec. 31

Make sure we have your correct email on file. Don’t miss out on doubling your bonus credits!

UPDATE EMAIL

Terms and Conditions

Tier Credit Bonus through this offer will be awarded on Tier Credits earned (including Daily Tier Credit Bonuses) October 1 through December 31, 2015, with a maximum total bonus of 20,000 Tier Credits. Member must have a valid email address on file and be opted in to receive communications on December 31, 2015 to be eligible for the double Tier Credit offer. Tier Credit Bonuses, including this offer, do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, or qualifying for a daily bonus. Total Tier Credit Bonus amount awarded through this offer will be calculated after December 31, 2015 and will automatically be adjusted to member’s Tier Score® by January 31, 2016. Download the complete Play and Get Tier Credit Bonus Offer terms and conditions.
    Since I made Aspirations 2 in one year I already start with 10k next year. Which I love!!! Thanks for posts this @sassycat!!! It definitely makes me think I need to play a little bit more at Rincon and hopefully going to Tahoe will help!

Thanks for posting this, I get a lot of CET promotional stuff every day, but did not know about this yet.

I also just looked at the Seven Stars Insider website, says if your email is on file there is something else coming next week in addition to this.

Mine is on file but I don't receive these. I don't get it.

Dang it, Sassycat! Don't go tempting me like this. I have said I am not gambling anymore until January. Between this and all of the free play Cherokee is throwing at us how am I supposed to be a good boy? :yield:

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Mine is on file but I don't receive these. I don't get it.
    The points won't be calculated until after Dec. 31. and will be posted to account before Jan 31, 2016.

The points won't be calculated until after Dec. 31. and will be posted to account before Jan 31, 2016.
    I meant the email Promo notices. I don't receive any of those from them...

I didn't get it either!! I just saw it on the CET TR website. - also saw it on this month's sevenstarsinsider.

I didn't get it either!! I just saw it on the CET TR website. - also saw it on this month's sevenstarsinsider.
    The last promo email I got was months and moths ago. It was notifying me of my winter credit bonus.

yeah, I don't either. I get a ton of emails from them though about other stuff.