Well I guess if I'm going to be called this in a text message, I should at least deserve the title of an asshole for something I actually did! :deadhorse:

A long story short, a lot, well most of us, were all blocked on Facebook by someone you probably know and who posted here briefly. They have their reasons, in which I personally don't get, but whatever! So there was a public Facebook page called "I was banned by [insert name]". I posted a Meme that said "I ain't even mad bro". That's all I did. It's public a page, anyone could post and see it, and report it (and eventually have it removed, which is what happened). I did not create the page, but right away, Ken made that page for attention and to stir the pot. It's always been Ken since all the shit started flying. Are you the internet police? Does this have anything to do about you? No, I've since forgotten you and moved on. Meanwhile I'm cleaning my toilet and get interrupted by a text message calling me an asshole for something I didn't do. But this person would never confront anyone else except Ken, as he's an easy target, and has admitted and apologized for some things that happened in the past. (This person threatened to release my apology emails to show how much of a hypocrite I am.) Since when I have portrayed that I'm this badass hardcore kind of person? Or is it because you classify a group's actions as mine and I just happen to be the target?

Is it because I created a forum that I could keep friends together after you banned them from your forum? Is it because it's a success and you are jealous?

I don't believe I was a true asshole before, but I am now.

You can lose my number, I think I've gotten enough lecture from you.

:frusty:

(For those who like to copy info and funnel it back, you can place your cursor here and on up and select copy.)

Have a great day and isn't having a forum where you can vent great?!