User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi limit slot playing

Quote Originally Posted by oldslotguy View Post
    Depends on how I;m doing $ wise, or doing a 'test' run. Matter of fact, I have not been in the HLs since they changed their old machines to, oh about a 30-40% RTP.
    I look for the older style looking reels as well but my wife's biggest win was on one of the new pretty looking "Pink Diamond" machines...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have never played the Pink Diamonds in HLs due to horrible times at lesser denoms.

Quote Originally Posted by oldslotguy View Post
    Have never played the Pink Diamonds in HLs due to horrible times at lesser denoms.
    She picked it because it was "pretty". I've never won on it since (and I've tried MANY times...) but I seem to throw a few hundred at it whenever I can thinking that lightning just might strike twice! Hahs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HHH. DW always won on dog races cause of colors WTF is with that? Those PDs are volitile as hell itself.

$25 Double Diamonds is usually what I start with.

40 spins on a $25 slot, 1 coin

I think $200-$400 to start playing $10-$20 a spin is good enough.

Saw a guy playing Agent X the other day. He started with $4000 playing $40 a spin. I think it lasted 5 minutes.

A friend told me yesterday that one of her customers went to THR last week and played in the HL room. She put money in a 4x5x 3 reel $1 machine and played $3 a spin (max is $5). At $27 in she hit for $40,000 with some crazy multiplier hit. I guess sometimes it doesn't take much.