User Tag List

Thread: Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I havent posted in a few weeks nothing good to report. Gambling has been crap here in vegas. Seems like everyone I talk to just isnt having any luck. Hopefully it turns around soon feeling annoyed

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrvegashotslots01 View Post
    Sorry I havent posted in a few weeks nothing good to report. Gambling has been crap here in vegas. Seems like everyone I talk to just isnt having any luck. Hopefully it turns around soon feeling annoyed

@mrvegashotslots01 I went to Vegas for the first time the end of August and only a couple of wins were over $200. Nothing that even kept me playing. I had fun but it would have been better if I could have won enough to keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvegashotslots01 View Post

Know the feeling! Didn't even play much when we went there in August.
    You are right @Jeanie - hard to keep playing when you don't hit anything.

Yeah a few friends of mine who play high limit slots have not had any awesome hits either so it is hard to want to get excited about making a trip there if even the locals are not winning