User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New games and payouts

LOL Boots, I need more honeymoons!

The Walking Dead starting out well for me and continues to be good to me.

Elton John's new slot started out sad but finished great for me last trip.

The new Wizard of Oz reel slot that is like LOTR reels started out well and is still hanging in there for now.

The new Lord of the Rings slot with falling reels (like Madmen) isn't doing good by me but I saw others hitting good wins on it at Cosmo last trip.

The new Flintstones is lots of fun but it's not starting out for me with big wins. I guess it doesn't fit in the subject of this topic but I'm throwing it in anyway, LOL!

Reel em 2, I've seen a lot of big wins on this slot, but unfortunately none of them mine.

I had some fun and nice wins on the new Hangover Slot "Pretty Awesome".
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I experience new games I have never seen or played before before pay out the best and then do not payout anymore after that or for a very long time. I usually only play new games I have never played before if I am walking by and I keep thinking about that game and have to walk back to play it based on feel. Then after winning big once on it, I try another trip and it pays crap and I think it's all expectations.

Lol ww4 musta been outta honeymoon phase today lol. They did have it nuetered down to only $3 max bet instead of $6 max bet like others i have seen.

Check out my slot channel on youtube. just got a Walking Dead Handpay!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt...AG05VV-Lt7gk_Q

Quote Originally Posted by KND SLOT VIDEOS View Post
    Check out my slot channel on youtube. just got a Walking Dead Handpay!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt...AG05VV-Lt7gk_Q
    Great win on the Walking Dead!!!