So there's been a lot of speculation over the VIP lounge that Aria has built near their Concierge Desk. I'm staying at Aria 2 nights during my Thanksgiving Trip and got the corner suite offer a second time (used it also for G2E trip) and was told I had check in not at Sky Suites or Invited Check in at Aria but what the VIP registration clerk told me was being called Tower Suite Lounge. I asked what M-Life status got access to the lounge and she said only NOIR automatically and all other M-life members were given access by if they were booked in a suite or their host had set them up for it or their marketing offer. Also it sounds like non-M-Life members will have access to it if they have booked a suite. So that's the latest and who knows if it's the correct information or not, LOL. When I check in to Aria on the 22nd, I will take photos of the lounge and also ask those working in it to verify this information I was given today. Also it sounds like other then NOIR M-Life cards, you show your room key that might have something on it like the room keys do at Venetian/Palazzo and Wynn/Encore that indicates you have access to the lounge. I forgot to ask if it was open 24 hours a day but will find that out during the trip.