User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only Jokers will understand!!

Only Jokers will understand!!

I was so happy, I wanted to share this with the only group of people that will 'get' it.

First I wanted to thank Foamy, Laurie and Michelelovesvegas ... .

After seeing pictures and reading about how the Lucky Cat blessed your bankrolls, I decided I needed a Maneki Neko of my own for my trip to Vegas next month.

Well..... My very sweet, non gambling, non superstitious husband surprised me this week, first with this
    Then with this tiny lucky cat key ring for slot card bungee,
    Then today we went to the museum here in Glasgow and what did I see in the gift shop, so I think I'm set for lucky charms for my next trip hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my shrine of lucky trinkets, too. Love the keychain. I need to find me one.

Oh yes your money is in for a good blessing now, very nice!

Very cool haven't seen the key ring before I like it Hope they bring you lots of luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I have my shrine of lucky trinkets, too. Love the keychain. I need to find me one.
    I really want a key chain too! That looks awesome.

I'm going shopping!

Very cool and I hope they bring you lots of luck and handy's!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Marques View Post
    I was so happy, I wanted to share this with the only group of people that will 'get' it.

First I wanted to thank Foamy, Laurie and Michelelovesvegas ... .

After seeing pictures and reading about how the Lucky Cat blessed your bankrolls, I decided I needed a Maneki Neko of my own for my trip to Vegas next month.

Well..... My very sweet, non gambling, non superstitious husband surprised me this week, first with this
    Then with this tiny lucky cat key ring for slot card bungee,
    Then today we went to the museum here in Glasgow and what did I see in the gift shop, so I think I'm set for lucky charms for my next trip hhh

I love that key chain. Wish they had something like that here. Also love the Lucky Cat figurine.

Those are so neat!!! How sweet of your husband too!

Hubby says he got the keychain on UK Amazon, the shop was called Wonky Dragon hhh, not sure if they ship to the US though.

Awesome it helps but ya gotta believe and if you can find a black or gold frog you have it all.