User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis Bahamas - Comped Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I remember Auntwinney going there several times..I looked on the other Fourm and she mentioned that they will match you status at AC properties, not sure if that is still god o not. I also remember someone complaining about their experience, seems like it had something to do with having an offer where they had to play a certain amount to comp off the room.
    The offer DK528 posted says you have to play 6 hours of rated play during your stay. I'm going to call and see what I am offered and also ask what constitutes rated play? A certain bet amount the entire 6 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    BorgataBabe, I'd also check the Vegas Message Board for info. I think posters there have gone to Atlantis on comps so you may turn up some hits with a search. Or I can if you're not a member.

Also, I think of you everytime I see a MyVegas post about Borgata because they named their character Borgata babe!

DK528, I'm not a member on VMB. Funny about the name, it all was a joke when I initially joined SMF, never thinking I would ever meet anyone!!!

Great question! I would like to know about Atlantis, too.

Jen Jen, I am just going to call the Atlantis in a week or two., when I do I'll post the details on this offer.

I've never been, but there's a host named David Peralta who I know has hooked up slotters with comps at Atlantis. He's on Facebook.

I messaged him as he's a FB friend. He's the VP of Player Development at Atlantis. I'll provide more info when I hear back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@BorgataBabe @DK528 @Jen Jen

I reached out to Dave Peralta, and here's the response I got in Facebook Messenger:

We're tougher than most places. For room comp we generally look for $3-5 pulls for at least 4 hrs per day. Yes If you've never been there before I'd need to check other places with rated play. Please feel free to pass on my info. Office 877 508 1592. Cell 214 909 7171.

You can tell Dave you got his info from Kimberly Sandstrom (aka kimsa70)

Based on how I've heard some of you play, I'm guessing you would qualify.

Thanks @Kimsa70!

I'm looking to go away Presidents' Day weekend and I may see if this is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks @Kimsa70!

I'm looking to go away Presidents' Day weekend and I may see if this is a possibility.

Cool. Dave's a great guy. Straight shooter and he takes good care of people from what I've seen on other FB groups I'm in.

Thanks @Kimsa70. The 4 hours a day is what might make this a no go for me. I would be going with my family and may not be able to gamble a minimum of 4 hours every night. But I'll still try to reach out to him, I'll let you know, thanks for the info.

Thank you @Kimsa70 for reaching out to Atlantis.