User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hi...my name is (fill in the blank) and I am a lurker

Welcome to the forum!!

Woo hoo the lurkers are coming out, that is great! Welcome Christi and @Pattie, so glad you joined.

Thanks all...been a member since sf, the old site, so I am glad I am here too

thanks for all the well wishes! I will try to be not so shy! I will post some pics of my fur babies soon,,I have to hunt some good ones..I am on a new phone and lost some good pics of them on my old phone!

Hi my name is Noreen from New York! Coming out of lurking and a little nervous. I'm a Borgata regular, mostly play Konami Games and Video Poker. Recently stayed at Foxwoods and went over to Mohegan Sun. Also have been to Harrahs New Orleans last year, my husband won trip for millionaire slot contest. Would love to make a M&G! No hand pays yet, have hit a couple of Royal Flushes and been doing very well on the Konami Flying Fortune.

Welcome, Noreen! We are glad to have you. Please do not feel nervous because there are a lot of great folks here. I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of the Jokers and everyone has been wonderful. We have many that love Borgota. My plan is to get back to AC this coming August for the next M&G. I look forward to hearing about your trips, wins and even those nasty Walks of Shame!

Thank you Zeus for the warm welcome! Looking forward to sharing my trip reports and meeting other Jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Hi my name is Noreen from New York! Coming out of lurking and a little nervous. I'm a Borgata regular, mostly play Konami Games and Video Poker. Recently stayed at Foxwoods and went over to Mohegan Sun. Also have been to Harrahs New Orleans last year, my husband won trip for millionaire slot contest. Would love to make a M&G! No hand pays yet, have hit a couple of Royal Flushes and been doing very well on the Konami Flying Fortune.
    Welcome! Glad to have you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Welcome to JW Noreen. Don't be nervous at all. Definitely try to attend a M&G, you won't be disappointed! Jump in to the discussions, we love to get to know everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk