User Tag List

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

As @zeus said "that is too darn cute"!!!! Amazing they are getting along that well.

That's awesome that they're loving on each other like that! You guys did good saving Ollie, Kit needed a friend!

That is so stinkin cute!

Blog Entries
    I could watch this shit all day. You really need a "KitKam" hooked up when you guys are at work, so we can watch their shenanigans!!

Haha I'm afraid of what I might see!

It would be pretty cool though. My parents just got a home security camera system and they can watch the cameras thru a app on their phones. It'd be cool to set up here so I can watch Kitman and Ollie haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Haha I'm afraid of what I might see!

It would be pretty cool though. My parents just got a home security camera system and they can watch the cameras thru a app on their phones. It'd be cool to set up here so I can watch Kitman and Ollie haha.
    Afraid of what you would see the cats doing? or Kenny doing?....Get you minds out of the gutter...I mean like ken using your toothbrush to clean the toilet, I was not supposed to tell you that....

Oh seeing what Kenny does wouldn't surprise me. From the noises I hear coming from his room sometimes while he is over there by himself.........

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I kept it at 59 degrees today, but it's like 10 outside, so should feel like paradise in there!
    I keep mine at 52. And it was $215 last month.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They are so darn cute.

Ang