User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    ..Meanwhile Ollie is living in the bathroom until he can make it in the litter box. He knows to go to it, but then pees next to it.
    If I was a woman I would say maybe he sees you guys do it and thinks that's what guys are supposed to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    If I was a woman I would say maybe he sees you guys do it and thinks that's what guys are supposed to do.....
    Hey it happens! He has made progress, he went in the box and I saw him go to it to do his business. He soon might be certifiable!

Kit update, he has eaten about 5 bites of food. They are going to keep him another night to be sure everything starts moving, probably a good thing!

Yes, that is a good thing to keep him there. A good sign that he has at least eaten a little something. Hope tomorrow brings good news for our Kitman.

Cmon Kitman! Meow meow meow mew mew meow. He knows what I'm saying.

We love ya Kitman!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kitman Update!
    He is using the litter box and was chowing down on breakfast this morning. So he is coming home! Thanks for all the thoughts on our beloved Kitman!

Hurray ! He needs to stay away from that Credz food .

Yay Kitman is coming to his home!!!! So glad he is feeling better Pics please when he get home

Yippee! Ken, that is fantastic news. Thanks so much for the update. Kitman needs a few extra rubs & hugs tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So glad to hear this!!